Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Purpose of Recreational Geography

I see I've got several new subscribers today. School has just started...is it a coincidence?

In any event, welcome aboard, hope you'll find this info useful.

I post several kinds of things here.

1. A news article about some important or at least notable event, taking place somewhere in the world. This will be prefaced by a bit of history about the location (usually from Wikipedia) and a map or photo of the area.)

2. Information about cities, states or countries. I'm running two series intermittently. One is the capitol cities of the US, the other is the countries in Africa.

3. Very rarely, info on physical geography, or the geographical sciences.

I post every day, so again, thanks for subscribing (and of corse thanks to all my old subscribers for sticking with me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment